Need of Today, Necessity
BUILDING HOMOEOPATHY FOR FUTURE
* RADAR (Repertorisation)
* Encyclopedia Homoeopathica
(Referance Library) *
* Winchip (Patient
- It includes Synthesis Repertory
It also includes
Kent's Repertory, Murphy Repertory, Multimedia Repertory, Keynotes like
RADAR software also
gives a unique option of analyzing through various repertory views in order
to conform the best extracted remedies.
- Comparison of Remedies : RADAR offers
you lightening speed with remedy search. Extract more than 11000 symptoms
from the Synthesis Repertory in less than 5 seconds.
- Vakil Module to confirm Similimum helps
the homoeopath: To find right remedy, To confirm given remedy, To differentiate
between two closely related remedy.
- More than 390 volumes in English - A comprehensive
library of classic & modern literature, including the works of George
Vithulcus, Jan Scholten, Alphons Geuker, Robin Murphy etc. And other authors
like Frans Vermuelen and Rajan Sankaran are also available on request and
- More than 200,000 pages of Homoeopathic Literature.
- Ability to search for remedies, cases, pathologies.
- In addition, numerous books on homoeopathic
philosophy, including Hahnemann's organon and Kent's Lecture on Philosophy
- It also includes the most extensive library
of journals from the past and the present (many of the classical volumes from
the golden age of homeopathy are now being available for the first time ever
on this software).
( The Homoeopathic Information System)
Winchip (Windows Computerized Homoeopathic
Information and Research Program) is a powerful data bank system and tools that
supports your homeopathic work with valuable and instructive information about
- Winchip simplifies homoeopathic clinical
- Easy to use and record important information
in the tables provided, in the event of consultation over the phone, the clinical
details of the patient can be quickly assessed.
For more detail Contact at : -
B. Jain Exports India (P)
1919/10, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj
New Delhi 110005